Everyone knows that brushing and flossing is important, but everyone’s oral health situation is also different. Our team will be able to give you personalized information about your mouth. You may need to switch to a softer toothbrush, incorporate a certain type of mouthwash into your teeth cleaning routine, or learn the proper way to floss. We can also answer questions about products and trends in the market, such as teeth whitening treatments. Take advantage of our team's wealth of knowledge. We're here to help!
How often should I visit the dentist?
There are no clear guidelines stating how often a person should see the dentist. Some studies suggest once a year, others say every three or six months. Depending on your current dental health, your dental history, your risk factors for dental disease, and your personal preference, we will happily recommend the frequency of visits that's right for you.
What do you recommend for routine dental care?
• Brush your teeth twice a day with an ADA-accepted fluoride toothpaste.
• Replace your toothbrush every three or four months or sooner if the bristles are old and frayed.
• Clean between teeth daily with floss or an interdental cleaner.
• Eat a balanced diet and limit soft drinks and between-meal snacks.
• Visit us regularly for professional cleanings and oral exams.